As some of you have noticed, users can currently be experiencing the so called “black terrain” issue. The issue is pretty straight forward; everything except the sky and aircrafts is completely black.
We are currently investigating the issue trying to determine the root cause for it.
For those of you experiencing it, the following steps have proven reliable in fixing it:
- Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
- Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
- Start a flight (try on Solo first)
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we are working hard to have it fixed as soon as possible.
How to clear the scenery cache:
- Go to “Settings” in Infinite flight
- Make sure you have the “General” tab selected
- Scroll down to the bottom, where you will see “Clear cache”. Press there.
- A popup will then appear asking you if you’re sure. Of course we should press “Yes” here.