Culture and tourism

Sometimes I choose where to fly because I like to experience the culture and explore the place. Not only because I like to fly planes, but because I like to explore the culture, like simulating travel. You fly over the satellite map terrain, you can feel like you travel to the real place, like tourism.

I think culture, exploring places is very important in infinite flight. Example: I fly to Colombia and see many forests, all green, it can make me feel like I visit the rainforest in Colombia. Maybe I fly to Africa, the ground is yellow, orange, I can feel like I visit Africa.

I think we should add more cultural things in the game. Example: ATC accents you can choose. Maybe ATC at airports should have different accents for that country. Also, maybe you can add a radio like a car radio. The radio will play that country’s music. Many other feature request, like 3D buildings also can help improve culture, make you feel like you can visit the place.

make sure to vote for your own feature :D

Probably should add the 3D building…, but it will be hard to get ATC accent for every country.
I liked your idea tho. :)

It’s not required :)

1 Like

The voices we have now are provided by IOS and Android so they have no control over it. As for the radio with music it can lead to a lot of copyright stuff. Plus, airplanes aren’t cars. Airplanes can’t tune into KIIS FM.

3 Likes

I have vote limit 0 left

most of the time people create a feature because they want it in game, its only a suggestion :)

1 Like

Certainly a great idea! It would help boost the realism, but it would probably require lots of research.

Great idea. I hope to see some of this soon!

1 Like

You see that in real live you do not have radios in the planes, they would interfer with the comms between the pilots with the ATC

Anyways, the idea of improving the cultural inmersion is great

1 Like

Meh, sure I guess I like what your saying, to incorporate the feeling of culture because that will make travel more interesting… definitely something to go more in-depth about, though it will require effort to implement what you are saying…

1 Like

Just linking it here if anyone wants it for quick reference

1 Like

yes also other feature request like cars, boats, writings. On buildings you can see the writings in different languages, different types of car, boat.

1 Like

WoAh, that involves a lot of detailing to implement that! IF won’t be capable to do that yet!

1 Like

You can actually already do this with some accents. But IF uses the TTS voices provided by Apple and
Google which means they can’t edit the accents. It would be noce though!

Please, no. This is a flight simulator, you can’t listen to music in the flight deck. Well, actually you can but you most certainly shouldn’t.

2 Likes

lol this will be closed pretty soon

1 Like

Android has many accents and voices, great stuff!

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a need for so many negative comments! I personally think it’s a great idea! However I’m not sure how/when/if it would be added.

If you don’t like some features, eg. The radio, then don’t use it 🤷‍♂️

It’s a unique feature request, it’s good to have people thinking outside the box :)

1 Like

That’s assuming you can turn it off. It is a good idea, maybe

1 Like

yes, radio you can turn off, maybe also can have some other cultural things

2 Likes

Maybe add in that you can turn it on/off to the feature request :)

2 Likes