CTP Eastbound 2020 (IF Edition) - AIRPORT VOTE!

Welcome to the AIRPORT VOTE for the Cross The Pond Eastbound 2020 (IF Edition) Event.

Below are two polls, one for the airports on the west side, and one for the airports on the east side. There are 8 options for each - and you may choose up to 3 from each side that you would like to see included.

The polls will close @ 2020-07-31T22:00:00Z (in your time zone) - so make sure you have your opinion heard. The poll has also been set up so that you can’t see each others vote - when the vote closes - the top 6 voted airports on each side will be featured. Don’t worry if your airport doesn’t get featured - as the two on each side that don’t make it will be in the next CTPIF event - scheduled for March/April of 2021.

NOTAM: Please do not ask for more airports to have the chance - as in future events I will choose new ones. Also you may have noticed that I have only included one airport/city (for example KJFK but not KEWR - and EGLL but not EGKK) - this is too prevent two airports from the same city being featured and 1. people moaning at the bias and 2. So any potential IFATC don’t get overloaded by two busy airports in one area.

POLLS

WEST

• CYYZ (Toronto)
    • KORD (Chicago)
    • KBOS (Boston)
    • KJFK (New York)
    • KPHL (Philadelphia)
    • KIAD (Washington DC)
    • KCLT (Charlotte)
    • KMIA (Miami)

0 voters

EAST

• EIDW (Dublin)
    • EGCC (Manchester)
    • EGLL (London)
    • EHAM (Amsterdam)
    • EDDF (Frankfurt)
    • EDDK (Cologne)
    • LIRF (Rome)
    • LOWW (Vienna)

0 voters

What is this vote for:

As you may know, the VATSIM Network for PC Simulators hosts a biannual Cross The Pond event - where hundreds of pilots across multiple simulators fly from coast to coast. A great reason now to do this in Infinite Flight is thanks to the newly added NATs (North Atlantic Tracks) and the Center frequencies which will ensure an organised journey.

The event will take place at the end of October/beginning of November (in line with the VATSIM event), we will be flying East across the Atlantic from the Eastern Seaboard to Western Europe - and the event post will be published precisely 30 days before in line with the category guidelines.

Cross The Pond Eastbound 2020 - Infinite Flight Edition

11 Likes

I was thinking KISP 😅

1 Like

Haha - yeah that would not be a suitable airport lmao

It’s quite funny because the way i’ve set the polls up means I cant see the votes either lmao - its going to all be a big secret until the end of July.

Lets get some more people voting!

1 Like

People! Lets see if we can get to 100 votes on each poll.

Bump (29th of June Edition)

Bump (2nd of July Edition)

1 Like

Well, you got passed 50 votes! Let’s get it to 100 people!

Lets get to 100!

1 Like

I actually really like this idea! Cross the pond Infinite Flight edition! With an expand variety of aircraft to use this would be amazing!

1 Like

Thanks for your support! I hope this event is a success.

2 Likes

Bumpity bump! Lets get to 100 votes!

2 Likes

Bumpity bumpity bumpity bump!

1 Like

I think this deserves a small bump. Hopefully you’ll get a couple more votes!

i voted! hope that my voted airports win

2 Likes

Voted. ; )

2 Likes

We are at 75 votes with 15 days to go - lets get to 100.

2 Likes

For some reason it won’t let me vote
I just clicked the vote button it fades away then comes back

1 Like

Bump bump. Just 10 days left. Lets get to 100 votes!

1 Like

If this goes well I have a feeling this could be done yearly. My votes have been placed :)

Happy Flying
Cign

2 Likes