Cruising at Ceiling Altitude! (Oman Air B788)

Cruising at Ceiling Altitude’s can sometimes give you some of the best views, as well as some of the best shots! Took Oman Air’s B788 on a short hop from Saudi Arabia to Oman for @ifglobalaviators daily weekend event!

Route: OEMA 🇸🇦 - OOMS 🇴🇲
Server: Expert
Flight Time: 2hrs 27mins

38 Likes

WAIT HOLD UP. WE HAVE THIS LIVERY IN GAME?! I saw a picture of it a few weeks ago but I thought it wasn’t in game. I need to fly this asap. It’s so beautiful

3 Likes

Love the pics you got there!

Livery looks absolutely stunning, especially on this a/c. Defo one of the best-looking out there!

1 Like

Nice shots Anshul! I flew this livery for the first time myself from Muscat to Jakarta the other day when ATC was in Indonesia, it’s an underrated livery for sure! I was also surprised to find they operated Muscat-Jakarta lol
Just look at it!

3 Likes

It’s a gorgeous livery and a must fly!

1 Like

Cheers Jai!

Massively underrated livery! It is probably one of my favorite liveries on the B788 variant!

1 Like

Now that I know this livery is in the game I gotta fly it, although it’s 2AM here… oh whatever who cares I’m flying this!

1 Like

Haha enjoy the livery!

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous livery🤩. Need to fly this often😂.

1 Like

Indeed! Would love to see this on the B789 as well! It would open up a lot more routes

1 Like

Nice pics! Especially the second one. Hope to see more

1 Like

Great photos! Love the shots!

1 Like

Glad you like the second pic!

Cheers Elefanths!

1 Like

Awesome! Man cruising at ceiling must be really high

also not sure why everyone’s finding this livery for the first time 😂 it’s been here for months I’m pretty sure

1 Like

Haha Thanks!

1 Like

Some really good photos! I really like this one!

1 Like

Thanks a lot Chris! 👊🏽

1 Like