Cross The Pond

I can volunteer for ATC if you do TS1.

1 Like

Is this a group flight?

1 Like

What is TS 1 if I may ask?

Its in #live:groupflights for a purpose…

Yes sir, it says so in the discription

1 Like

TS1 means Training Server.

Ah ok, yea we will see about that I am going to wait a bit for peoples reactions but thanks anyway, I will contact you if we do it on TS 1

Sounds good. I can take tower and ground or approach/departure. Doesn’t matter to me. However you should pick 2 specific airports to takeoff and land from. If it is on TS1 do not pick EGLL, KLAX, KJFK or anything like that. Try your best to take smaller airports like EGKK, KEWR, etc.

Yea, we would feature a couple for departure and a couple for arrival

1 Like

I can help you set this up if you want. DM me.

Unfortunately this topic belongs to #live:events not #live:groupflights.

A Group Flight is a Short Event involving than one person in the period of less than 3 hours. You even stated in the topic yourself that this is an Event, not a Group Flight. There is a mistake somewhere here.

To try and create an event properly, follow the rules as follows ( just for the information ) 👇

Reasons to why this topic does not belong to a Group Flight. 👇 ( Please Read )

1 Like

I wasnt trying to create a event yet, just wanted to hear peoples oppinion on the matter

Also, please make sure you have the correct title

Any suggestions? I dont quite know what you mean

You can create an event at any time and any moment. Please take a look on the topic I stated above. This should help you out a little. 🙂

Anyways, I really like the Idea, not only involving pilots but also the ATC’S across the Atlantic Ocean. Make sure to state exactly which airport we should all depart in if you would make an event. Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks a lot

1 Like

No bother. I actually do like the idea. Here is a little extra help in regards of editing out your topic.

So its like a Flash flight or Mini FNF.

Yea sort of

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.