Croatia Airlines VA

CROATIA AIRLINES STAR ALLIANCE VIRTUAL

AIRBUS A319, DH8D

ANY FLIGHTS OUT OR IN TO CROATIA

DEPARTURE ANY TIME YOU WISH

GRADE 2

I’m new to making topics so just make it easy on me, I see that my home airline is not on any topics or on any VA lists.
Croatia Airlines to me is one of the most beautiful airliners out there, why? It’s cause of its livery. Currently Croatia Airlines has 2 A320’s, 5 A319’s and 7 DH8D’s currently they will receive 4 new A320neo’s so I can’t wait for them bran new planes to arrive.
About the routes and flights. Croatia Airlines operates vin there main hube call Zagreb, the capital city of Croatia.
There focus city’s are Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar and Pula. Don’t worry they also have routes coming in and out of Bol Brac Airport, Rijeka Airport and Osijek Airport.
So let’s fill up the gates of the small beautiful country and fly in or out together from this small beautiful country.
And if you want a challenge, why not land at Split airport or on island Brac, Bol Airport, because they are both challenging.
Split airport you’ll have to approach over the city, while in Brac you will have to approach over a cliff. Trust me all the airports have a lot of beautiful approaches.
ATC’s you can also join in as well.

Hello! This does not classify as a group flight, but an event. Read about this category:

https://community.infiniteflight.com/c/live/events

Also, in order to reserve Croatia Airlines to start a virtual airline, click here:

Thx man, I really need help for creating this new topic. Plus the airliner.