Croatia Airlines Airbus A320

Photo Source
Croatia Airlines Ltd. is the state-owned flag carrier airline of Croatia. Its headquarters are in Buzin near Zagreb and operates domestic and international services mainly to European destinations. Its main hub is Zagreb International Airport with focus cities being Dubrovnik, Split, and Zadar. The airline was established on 20 August 1989, trading with the name Zagal (formally, Zagreb Airlines), and started operations using a single Cessna 402 aircraft on cargo services for UPS. After the first democratic elections held in Croatia, Zagal changed its name to Croatia Airlines on 23 July 1990.
Source

I think the Croatia Airlines A320 would be a great addition to Infinite Flight because the incorporation of this livery would complete the Croatia Airlines fleet. Additionally, it would allowed Infinite Flight pilots to operate some of the longer routes that Croatia Airlines has to offer. Finally the introduction of this livery would be very useful for our new VA- Croatia Virtual Airlines!

Yes I am so excited this is up brate!

9 Likes

Is that a VA here? Or is it coming soon?

4 Likes

Coming soon!

2 Likes

Yup we are in the IFVARB approval process, keep a look out for it!

7 Likes

I will be sure to join when it comes!

5 Likes

Thank you! We will be sure to let you know when that happens.

5 Likes

I’m definitely looking forward to this VA! 👌Odlično👌

3 Likes

Also, I really like this livery. I really wish they also added the “Bravo Vatreni !” A319 livery.

4 Likes

This has to bet the top 3 Airliner in IFC I can smell it.

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more

1 Like

Really want to see this, would love to fly around the balkans more. Hopefully when they add engine sounds for the A320 and 737 or with 777-300.

4 Likes

We would love to see more action in the Balkans as well!

5 Likes

I adore Croatian scenery, and their livery!

Once a vote becomes free, I will definitely use it on this, as it would be so cool to have more Croatian aircraft

2 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate your vote!

1 Like

Will see if it’s added on the 20.2 to complete the Croatia Airlines fleet.

2 Likes

@AviatorNikola would really benefit from this. I like the livery and would love if it was added to IF

5 Likes

I really hope so man

2 Likes

Hopefully this livery will get added to the upcoming A320 livery update🤞

2 Likes