CRJ700 Lag

Hey boys just updated my game and hoped into the new jet, game was running pretty good then I entered the internal camera view then lag storm I’ve already reinstalled the game cleared my memory and all of the recommended my device is a

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" Tablet 16GB

1.2GHz Quad-Core processor
1.5GB DDR2 of system memory

This might be due to the massive amount of load in the server from the release of the CRJ update.

We had numerous testers with android devices testing this before release and didn’t have any reports like this. Did you have any background apps running? Was this a fresh install or just an update (I know you said you reinstalled but did you fully delete the app and reinstall)? Is this at a busy airport?

Those extra details will help others try to reproduce if this is in fact a widespread problem.

Below are some basic steps taken that may help resolve the issue:

• Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
  • Android: Change device display resolution
    • Settings > Display > Display size to Large, Larger or Largest.
      • Some devices will offer to change Display Resolution instead, set that to the smallest possible.
    • Ensure Text to Speech (TTS) is enabled
  • Disable active ad or message blocking apps
  • Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
  • Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
  • Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings
    • Set Rendering Resolution to Low
    • Set Rendering Quality to Low
    • Disable Anti Aliasing

For in-flight performance issues, please refer to these helpful tips:

If you try everything above and still have trouble, check to make sure you have the latest firmware update available for your device installed. Lastly, we recommend you delete the app, restart device power, then sign into the same account used to purchase the app originally to reinstall.

For further assistance please respond with detailed information about your device, operating system, scenarios to reproduce the lag, and any applicable screenshot. Kind Regards.

4 Likes

You just have to lower graphics settings.

No I didn’t have any back ground apps running

Recommend you review the suggestions I attached in my response. See if those help :)

1 Like

Standby im gonna test them out

Found another issue for some reason when i use the seat right side camra and turn my point of view faceing the seat in front of me my camera will freeze in that postion happend multiple times i dont know if the lag is causeing this or if this is a bug im gonna try testing it with very low graphic setting on

Also to note seems to be performance related for me every time i look at all the buttons and screens in the cockpit like direcrly at the cluster of controls useing the camera i get lag then when i look out the window faceing the tarmac the lag goes away or dies down

Okay, I’d highly recommend that you lower your graphics settings, disable anti-aliasing, lower your aircraft count and so on. See if that helps.

Dont close the topic yet im still testing

Sure thing. Report back if those recommendations helped.

Yep the issue is performance related for my device

Any chance if that could be optimized if not then for this aircraft ill have to fly it on Medium texture quality

Unfortunately your device is getting toward the lower end performance wise. The aircraft and IF in general is optimized to facilitate various devices and performance platforms which is a tremendous undertaking.

For now the best options are to keep everything on low, keep background apps to a minimum or none at all if possible and keep some storage free.

Do you know of a good andriod device i could upgrade to in the future that could handle this on high

I believe there’s some really good threats regarding community devices. One sec. will link it.

@Kirito_77 is pretty savvy as well as @Starley with devices. Feel free to PM them and they will answer you in a few hours once they are awake.

2 Likes

Alright thanks levet

1 Like