CRJ | Regional Flying

Hey IFC! Yesterday @ClassicAirlinerLover, @Frequentfliyer, and I flew from Dallas Fort Worth to Texarkana with the American CRJs. There also happened to be a 4th member who joined the flight, though I don’t know who they are. @ClassicAirlinerLover and I flew the -200 while @Frequentfliyer flew the -700. The other pilot flew the -900. So here are some pictures I got from the flight.

Server: Expert
Airline: American Eagle
Aircraft: CRJ-200/-700/-900
Route: KDFW-KTXK
Flight Time: 1hr 11mn

Sitting at the regional Terminal E satellite gates

Lining up on runway 35L with a DAL A350 in the background

Taking off with the others in the distance

Mid-flight

On final at Texarkana Regional Airport

Seconds from touchdown

Parked at the gate

Which photo was your favorite?

0 voters

Thanks for stopping by!

22 Likes

Great pictures, flew in a Q400 IRL yesterday (IDK if that counts as a CRJ though same company lol)

1 Like

That’s cool! Too bad Alaska Airlines stopped flying them from SNA. I don’t think I’ll be flying on one anytime soon.
And thanks!

1 Like

Love the pics!!

1 Like

Thank you!

I love the AA ERJ-145 I hear it roaring over my house on final all the time Reg. is my fav!

1 Like

That’s cool! We don’t get the E-135/45 here

1 Like

I’m surprised you know of Texarkana. A small town that is never talked about. I am having tears of joy right now. Great photos

2 Likes

It’s too bad that in IF the scenery is like sand. IRL on Google Earth it shows everything all green
And thanks!

1 Like

Great shots, the third picture is amazing! I might have to try this route out myself.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah it’s about an hour, I think regional airports are so cool, there are so many that people don’t know about. It’d be great for a FNF with several regional airports and one main hub!

1 Like

That sounds like a fun FNF to me! I’d love to explore small airports and have ATC coverage on those flights…

1 Like

That was a fun flight. :)

1 Like

Yes it was cool!

1 Like

Great Shots!

1 Like

Amazing pictures 😍😍

1 Like

Great pictures!

1 Like

@Hardlanding_Hussain, @Sharan.Somayaji, and @Frequentfliyer, thanks!

2 Likes