CRJ-900 Takeoff Help

Hello everyone! I am currently doing solo takeoffs and landings with the CRJ-900 because I want to get better at flying it. I have all of the aircraft profiles that I use and that shows how much power you need and trim and stuff like that. For example, I am adding the accurate weight on the aircraft for the flight from KLGA-KSRQ and I takeoff at KLGA but with the power that the aircraft profile says it won’t get in the air on time and the same thing with KEYW. How can I get in the air on time just like in real life. Please let me know, thank you!

1 Like

While I’m not much help, there’s a remarkable fella here that flies the CRJ9 in real life.

Below is a cheat cheat from one @DeerCrusher’s replies:

Furthermore, former Infinite Flight staff Mark Denton made a lovely CRJ-900 takeoff tutorial. I personally found it really helpful. Be sure to check it out!

I hope this helped. Good luck!

6 Likes

Takeoff profiles are for sufficiently long runways. If you are taking off a short runway go 100 N1 (or more if you have to)

1 Like

Also keep in mind that the CRJ needs quite some force when pulling up the nose even if you use 60% trim.

1 Like

All Aircraft Takeoff and Landing Profiles (My New Topic, *Version 20.2, Wiki!)

Hello @InfiniteFlight48!
You can take a look at this topic made By @Kuba_Jaroszczyk, has a lot of useful information!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.