CRJ-900 SkyWest 35 years(Special Edition)

SKY WEST AIRLINES has been in business in St.George, Utah for 35 years, and has grown from a one-plane operation to the world’s largest regional airline alliance.
In June, 1972, SkyWest launched its first flight in a Piper Seneca light twin aircraft and then flew 256 passengers that year. In 2006, the airline flew 19.5 million passngers. The company started with 3 employees and now has 11,000. They fly to 146 cities in 38 states and 5 Canadian provinces, with more than 1,800 daily departures through hubs in Chicago O’Hare, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Milwauke, Portland, Salt Lake City, and San Francisco operated out of 81 stations. Their major partners are Delta and United Airlines. One last statistic - they flew 9.5 billion revenue passsenger miles last year. That growth in 35 years is pretty impressive! In 2007 they repainted some of the CRJ for the 35th anniversary of SkyWest!
image!

A little more information about the livery is a bit needed, explain what it means or something. Make the post look better.

2 Likes

It’s very cool, I think we should just stay with the main liveries.

1 Like

I have that exact model!

1 Like

Honestly, this livery looks a little overboard in my opinion, would be cool to see in IF, just would not be something I would “binge fly”.

1 Like

You need to add more info just like @xSev said. Make sure that you explain some things like the history and how it was designed etc. And then make sure to sell your request to get people to vote for it :)
Thanks
Chris

2 Likes

And before I forget :) make sure to vote for our own feature request :)

1 Like

Please add more details around what you are asking for than a picture. PM a mod and we can relist