Crj-200 landing and taxi

Hi I have a question. I don’t know if it has been posted yet I did a brief search and found nothing. So here it is. I can’t seem to land or taxi the crj-200 without the planes wing touching the the ground and it spinning out can I get some help? This is my first post so sorry if it is a little messy but I hope you can help. Thanks!

2 Likes

change to support not in general

Thanks this is my first post and I am still learning.

1 Like

How fast are you taxing at?

No, this is fine where it is. Next time when offering support, avoid words like “Must” as these come off with an aggressive nature.

6 Likes

The crj is an older model which means its physics engine is not the best compared to the newer aircraft. It will be getting a rework some time in the future. You just have to be careful of your speeds and make sure that you are handling the aircraft as calm as possible.

1 Like

For me the CRJ is the hardest aircraft to land in IF, cause is really old and needs alot of work. I been flying alot and always try my best to landed and is really hard cause the physics are messed up. I always try flaps 30 at around 132-135kts for landing. You have to be very precise at speed and flare when landing, same thing applies to the 717, they’re really sensitive. As for taxi, maybe your turning too hard, try taxing no faster that 20kts groundspeed and slow down to 10kts for turns.

2 Likes

About 20 knots

Thats too fast in the crj. try taxing at 10knots

1 Like

Thanks. I did not realize I sounded demanding
. As this is my first post I am still learning and feedback is much appreciated. :)

Thanks for the help. :)

Thanks. :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.