CrewCenter

Dont know if this is the correct place to post but can anyone talk me through how to set up crew center?

Sorry, what is CrewCentre?

Inform me…

1 Like

Virtual Airline Manager (VAM) is very good for VA structure.

2 Likes

A way of managing a virtual airlines flight logs

1 Like

Is there any tutorial vids as i have no clue where to start

1 Like

Sorry, I have no idea. Maybe a Reg, Mod or an IFVARB could assist you!

2 Likes

I suggest you talk to one of the VAs themselves on how to set it up. There is bunch of software out there and theres not a one size fits all solution.

3 Likes

Ok thanks. You can close it now :) ill contact someone

Fdex has VTASM i know

1 Like

You must have phpvms installed onto a sub domain. It’s next to impossible if you have no experience setting up websites.

Ive set up many websites

Just not this type of one

Using what program? Just trying to get some basic info so I can know how to proceed with this

Random sites tbh. Its been a while since i used a proper program

Ok, I’ll give you the very basic rundown on what it takes to set it up. First off you have to register a domain name and then you have to set up a hosting account. After you have your website up and running, then you must install pHpVMS onto that website. After that, you need to install your CrewCentre skin using your file manager. All of this requires a lot of technical knowledge with creating websites. ( weebly doesn’t count as that stuff is just copy and paste ) if you think you have the technical knowledge to understand different terms then shoot me a pm and I can try to walk you through it. Also, I suggest you have this Closed as there will be many people who will still give you an answer without knowing anything :)

2 Likes

@KyleLemon8… MaxSez; Disregard all previous comments! See the App: “Crew Messageing and Scheduling. Your welcome!

1 Like

That has no functionality for Virtual Airlines whatsoever…

CrewCenter is used by BAVA and a few other Virtual Airlines I believe, if it’s for a VA contact them to set up the account because if it is for a VA you have to apply specifically for that one with a code or Domain or something (I don’t really know it’s been a while since I made an account).
In short you must apply specifically for a single VA’s CrewCenter you cant just make an account, its sort of like slack where you cant make an account without a workspace to log in to.

1 Like

He’s asking how to set it up, not join a Virtual Airlines crew center…

1 Like

Also @KyleLemon8 pm me if you would like to use the guest account that I set up for my va so that you may experience crew center for yourself and see if you like it :)

3 Likes