Crew Center?

I have asked Artem_F but i haven’t got any answers (it is a long time since i send a PM) is it another method?

1 Like

When did you send the message? It seems he hasn’t been online since July 30th, unfortunately.

they still use crew Center in VAs? and what @Altaria55 he might be offline

1 Like

Yes they do. They use it for booking flights and logging flights and more stuff. What @Altaria55 is that the user hasn’t been active since July 30th

Yeah, I did the same. Hasn’t replied. I am still waiting.

So he will be answering maybe soon?
Or a long while longer?
I can wait for answer.

And the biggest question now is that on the post for the Crew Center they wrote that it was free but it will maybe cost later, cost it money now?

there are free web hosting but mostly are costly. Any good quality crewcenter or website mostly cost. it just depends if you like to pay or not.

2 Likes

I’m COO of a VA, and the CEO just got a crew centre for free that works well 🤔

1 Like

What Web did you Get it from? Infinite Airlines?

Infinite Airlines (IF Crew Center Provider Organization) was on break until July 15th. I haven’t noticed them to really officially return yet, so I recommend an AirTable crew center, as it’s really simple and intuitive, and lots of other VAs and VOs use AirTable.

2 Likes

Crew Centers are a great choice should you have one. While I can’t stress enough how important it is to have one, you shouldn’t wait for one. Instead, use Airtable like Nick said. Some people use it as a temporary system, some like it and stick with it forever. All in all it’s up to you. I personally got the chance to reuse a Crew Center instead of making a new one so. Lol

1 Like

I’ve alredy made one in Airtable

I’ve said it before and I’ll (sort of) say it again…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.