Creating a flight plan?

When I start to create a flight plan, as soon as I touch the starting airport or runway the options on the right are greyed out and I can’t add any waypoints. Please let me know what I am forgetting in order to begin to create a flight plan.
Thanks, Howard

You need to highlight a waypoint or airfield away from your starting airfield. You can’t fly to where you already are! :)

You need to click to direct button fist then add it to the FP

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You have to first tap the airport you are starting from and tap the arrow icon, you then tap your waypoints (one at a time) and tap the Add to FPL ICON. Hope this helps.

Flight plans help this game become as realistic as possible this is why I created this website with flight plans available to use in Infinte Flight

http://infiniteflight-routes.weebly.com/flight-plans.html
Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys for the help.

I have looked at your flight plans before I saw this and I just want to suggest for more FP to n Southern California. It hast to be the most flown region in sim. I would like to see more there :wink:

Owen

Okay cool @Owen_Lewis, send me a formal reply on the contact form on the website and i will add some more plans where you have suggested

Is it possible to input a flight plan into the aircraft autopilot and if how?