Crazy shot with my 787!

Server: Solo

Time: 25m

Airline: Air europa

Flight: Over Sydney

42 Likes

How on earth did you get that high and why were you inverted😂 That’s a cool pic tho😁🙃

10 Likes

Nice. How high were you?

Very nice looking photo! I like the entire terrain and the sky on the horizon looks beautiful. In solo mode or on Casual Server, you should try to get fully into space using the F-22 and diving straight into the runway of the airport ZUGU. You’ll find video’s on the internet on how to get to space in Infinite Flight. I went to space in IF before and it looked so cool. I reached 97,000,000 ft

3 Likes

Very nice picture

2 Likes

I don’t even remember, it’s an old picture 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

For some reason that gives me a headache but the ground just looks so realistic so I can’t stop looking at it. Cool picture

3 Likes

Like 50fl at the fastest speed that I could get to

1 Like

That looks so good great shot!

2 Likes

That’s really cool

2 Likes

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Due to some ‘minor’ turbulence, we have turned the seatbelt sign on and we recommend you return to your seat as soon as possible. Please refrain from screaming as ridiculous g-forces rip your eyeballs out. Thank you.”

Cool pic :)

4 Likes

🤣🤣🤣 you made my day!!

2 Likes

Awesome shot mate, it had the perfect amount of editing to make that picture look awesome, well done.

1 Like

Awesome 😎 I really love it

2 Likes

This looks like something that comes straight out of a movie trailer. 😳 On the other hand, the earth sure is beautiful from above I have to say.

3 Likes

Wow that looks great.

2 Likes

Air crash investigation… episode…😕

1 Like

Maybe he was practicing some stall-recovering maneuvers but I don’t think that would be the ideal aircraft to do so hahaha. But awesome picture.

3 Likes

It was a combination of that and a kind of experimenting with the game!!😁😁

2 Likes

Wow I never knew Virgin Galactic used 787s! (lol)

Nice photo btw 👍

3 Likes