Crazy amount of people headed to RJTT

I just want to mention that the number of people flying right now is absurd. IF is huge!

17 Likes

Holy hell that is a lot of people

Good luck controllers :)

2 Likes

Good lord. That’s the second time I’ve seen 300+.

1 Like

But I’m heading to RJAA instead. Cause FedEx doesn’t go to RJTT.

1 Like

LMAO.

Sitting back and waiting for the onslaught of comments and topics regarding disconnections and lag.

4 Likes

Same. Flying to RJAA with a 777-200ER ANA.

Its going to be hell flying into… Hate vectors.

Oh my goodness…

I wish the IFATC good luck!

1 Like

Me too Lol

I’m definitely not flying anywhere around Tokyo tomorrow😂

1 Like

Wow!! Roger that! I will be there in 1h 30min, definitely I’m expecting vectors lol

Won’t be seeing me at Tokyo tomorrow 😭 I absolutely cringe at these numbers because of the delays but it’s beautiful to see the app growing.

Wow, that’s insane. I am leass than 1 hour away from Tokyo and there are a lot of players but didn’t expect 300. Good luck, IFATC!

340+ now… imagine if it went up to 400 😬

2 Likes

I knew things will end up like this, plus RJTT simply doesn’t have that many international gates, so I departed a few hours earlier. Despite having no ATC when I arrived there, at least there’s no hassle and I’m happily on my way back to EGLL meeting opposite flights every few minutes😂😁

5 Likes

The wind is insane 25 knots on landing. Feels more like an FNF than daily rotations!

3 Likes

Yeah, didn’t butter too nicely in the gusts👀

2 Likes

The number of people is growing!

3 Likes

Wow that’s a lot of arrivals 😂. How did you get that map photo?

For anyone that is on there way to RJTT PLEASE turn your aircraft count low to try and prevent your simulator crashing :)

1 Like