Crashing while Streaming

Hello!

I’ve been streaming my flights lately, and only one has been successful. I was descending into Sydney and about to tune into Unicom. I was streaming this flight on Omlet Arcade. When I clicked the YSSY Unicom button, the game froze. Note that this same thing happened while I was tuning into CYYZ Unicom yesterday. What is happening?

Thanks

This is a known issue. Try turning ATC volume down to zero

1 Like

It has something to do with the ATC frequency because the system that reads out the ATC messages was changed or something. The devs are working on it

1 Like

But this only happened while I was streaming. I flew a couple of unstreamed flights yesterday, and nothing happened…

Could just be coincidental, because the issue seems the same as the one in the topic above

1 Like

Yeah it doesn’t always happen so it was probably just a coincidence that it happened the time you were streaming

1 Like

I read through the topic and it seems pretty similar. The only difference is that they get to send a few transmissions, while for me it happens when I tune in. On top of that, nothing has happened on takeoff. Do you think this is anything different?

1 Like

Actually for me both of them are the same. When I tune into the frequency same thing happens you press for example " KATL TOWER " and then its freezes and after an few seconds for me it crashes. Then I’ve had other times where I can successfully send a few transmissions , but then theres that one unlucky tap that freezes for an few seconds and then crashes.

1 Like

So in short, no one knows what’s happening and the devs are working to solve it.

The issue can vary, but it’s all similar and most of the time it’s fixed by turning ATC sounds off.

2 Likes

I’m going to try a short flight see if that works. I’ll update you if it works

2 Likes

Everything is going well so far. I’ll test the landing portion now.

1 Like

Everything looks good :D

2 Likes

Awesome! Glad it worked

1 Like