Crashing on Long Haul Flights

Just now I was doing a long haul flight from KONT-RCTP and I was about 90min out and the game crashed on me. This isn’t the first time for me that this has happened.

1 Like

It is a known issue, please do the things listed in the topic linked below to help fix it, but it is not a 100% fix.

2 Likes

It’s a know issue and is currently being worked on. It should hopefully be fixed in the next update.

In the meantime try this tip from Laura.

2 Likes

Thank you to both of you.

1 Like

They should think of ways to restart the sim after a crash where your flight got interrupted

1 Like

Same here. This has been a weird occurance for me aswell. I run the app on an Ipad 5th gen, and I have done several flights that have “crashed” (more like just force quit randomely). This has happened on a flight from KIAD-EDDM which I tried several times, with the same result occuring. Recently, being yesterday, I tried a flight from EDDM-RJTT and about 1:56 minutes until arrival, the app force quit or crashed, without warning as I planned my descent. I do run Infinite Flight Assistant and IF Flight Reports, but I had previously run the same addons with a 7 hour flight with no issues. However, crash or force quit of the app did occur around 9 hours in. I know exactly what your talkinf about and I hope the fix comes soon because I love my long hauls.

The game crashed on me today.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.