Crashing bug with network reconnection

I was doing a long haul flight from Singapore to London today and while flying for the Frankfurt Airport, my device ran into a connection issue. Upon reconnection, the game crashed. This is the second time this happened, the last time being at the end of a flight from LAX to Atlanta. A developer looking into this issue would be most appreciated or if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this, please leave a comment. Thank you!

Hello!

Sorry to hear about this.
I’ve spent a few minutes poking around here but not with much success.
Usually when the app is crashing, we receive information about those events but there’s nothing logged in your case.

And when there’s nothing logged, it usually means that iOS killed the app to free up resources.

So, to help us look further into this (if the issue reoccurs) is for you to do the following next time it happens:

• Go into iOS Settings → Privacy → Analytics & Improvements → Analytics Data
  • Find Fds.InfiniteFlight.iOS on this list with the search: it may have a few, but they are all dated. Just choose the most recent one that does not have the word “resource” in it (I put an example screenshot below)
  • Share with us via email to support@infiniteflight.com

Will do! Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.