Crashing after a few minutes of spawning in

As soon as I load up into the game I don’t even make it to finishing pushback until my game crashes and it’s every time please may I get some answers onto what is occurring right now.

Can we have some information about the device, graphics settings and airplane count please?

Hi!
Please provide more info as described here:

1 Like

@Andre_S. I’m seeing a trend resurfacing. Systemic System Crashes. In my case when flying in active airspace. Appears Spurious Emissions are the cause of the disruptions. What’s yr take?
(IPad Air 2 yr old. Setting as suggested, resolution LOW ect., 5/5 WIFI, App reloaded,)

Regards Max

Try to restart your device to see if that works.

Hello Max!
I have a 4 year old iPad Pro 9.7 and don’t have any issues/crashes. Airplane count medium at busy airports, anti aliasing on, limit frame rate on. Other than that all high settings.

If I do long haul I adjust graphic settings to medium and turn anti aliasing off.

I also do a soft restart of device from time to time

2 Likes

Have done and it’s saying that I don’t have an active membership when I have only recently just renewed it.

Well I’ve just had some more issue my I have just recently renewed my membership and now it is specifying that I have dont have an active membership quite concerned here but I have an iPhone believe it or not and have not been experiencing issues In online servers with this device over the year until now.

You can try this:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in.
  2. Restart your device
  3. Open Infinite Flight
  4. Tap “Fly Online!”

(There have been some issues today with a third party service provider that could cause trouble for some users. )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.