Crashes after phone update

Device:iPhone X
Operating system:iOS 16.3.1
After updating my phone to iOS 16.3.1 infinite flight now repeatedly crashes when I’m doing flights on my phone this has now happened 5 times in 6 flights and it getting to the point where I can’t fly at all without the app crashing

1 Like

I am able to open the app pushback taxi and takeoff then climb to 10000 but like 2 minutes after passing FL100 the app crashes. I have all my settings on low and have cleared my cashe

The iPhone X is quite an old device now (its over 5 years old) - so it may struggle even on Low Settings…I suggest you do other things such as restarting your device before each flight and keeping device brightness on the low end…

I have already tried that

There’s not really much else you can do then…

This probably didn’t help to be honest…

Hello!

It’s possible that something “broke” during the update.
What steps have you tried so far?

1 Like

What do you mean by is it possible something broke. I have restarted my device multiple times turned everything to low, clear my cache before every single flight. I’ve tried all the normal steps and it just won’t work.

OS updates can sometimes cause issues for apps.
I would in that case recommend you reinstall the app. Just make sure to backup any replays you may have and want to save.

Please make sure to reinstall in the following manner:

1. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device
  2. Restart your device
  3. Reinstall Infinite Flight from App Store.
2 Likes

Ok I will try that

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.