Crash

Had problems a few days ago with my Facebook loggin so they switched me to the google loggin. Now I have performance issues and the game crashes to my home screen on long flights. At between 1 hour and 2 hours. My Facebook loggin still doesn’t work and the google one just took me a couple of reboots to get in. If I try Facebook loggin it tells me no active subscription so I purchase it and it says I’m all set but it tells me can’t find iTunes. I want my loggin thru Facebook back. It worked flawlessly for the four years I’ve had IF.

1 Like

Hello!

Are you running the latest stable iOS version (11.4)?

1 Like

Hello!

The change we made from Facebook to Google have absolutely nothing to do with how your device performs. It’s completely separate things :)

Regarding the crashes you are experiencing, what device are you using? It would be a good thing to know first :)

5 Likes

Sorry, iPad Pro 12”. I should have mentioned that.

1 Like

Which iOS is your iPad running? As @Starley mentioned just before me, it’s interesting to know if you’re running iOS 11.4. We’ve had a couple of users experiencing issues with crashes prior to updating to iOS 11.4.

3 Likes

I haven’t updated yet so I’m running the previous version

Then i strongly recommend you update to 11.4. I’m certain you will have a much better experience if you do!

3 Likes

Ok, I’ll update now and see what happens. I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Additionally;
Two ways of always making sure your device is perfectly set up before launching Infinite Flight is to:

• Make sure you have at least 1GB storage available
  • Clear all the background processes. This is done by holding down the power/lock button until you see “Swipe to turn off”. At that point, you hold down the Home button only until you’re returned to the home screen.
2 Likes

Yep, I do that before starting the sim. Thank you

1 Like

It seems to be running ok now. Just did a 4+ hour flight without an issue. Thank you all for your help!

2 Likes