Crash Report // 6.23.2020

Only making this because we’ve been instructed to create a thread with this information when we experience a crash. Don’t think there is a reason for anyone to respond as it’ll simply serve its purpose once the devs can review the info and then close the thread. I will be doing another over-nighter tonight and can log any issues after landing tomorrow morning.

Flight #1

Infinite Flight Version: 20.1.2
Device Information (OS and model): iPad 6th Gen // iPadOS 13.5.1
Graphics Settings: All graphics on high. Anti-aliasing on. Limit Frame Rate on. Airplane count “high”.
Steps to reproduce the issue: none that I can see of as of yet.
Other additional information you may think is useful: Completed a long haul of 13 hours into ZSPD in the new 772. Lag increased on final. Game crashed once parked at the gate.

Flight #2

Infinite Flight Version: 20.1.2
Device Information (OS and model): iPad 6th Gen // iPadOS 13.5.1
Graphics Settings: All graphics on high. Anti-aliasing on. Limit Frame Rate on. Airplane count medium.
Steps to reproduce the issue: none that I can see of as of yet.
Other additional information you may think is useful: Completed a short 1 hour flight into ZSPD using the 739. Only change was airplane count taken up to “Very High”. Game was a bit laggy on final but nothing too excessive. No crash even with the increased airplane count.

Hope this helps for data purposes.

So, what seems to be the issue? Based on your reports, no clear issue can be identified.

So the game crashing isn’t an issue? Again, no need to comment. Simply logging the crash for the devs to see as we’ve been instructed.

Reading is paramount.

Ah, the crash at the end, okay. I’d maybe turn down the graphics and airplane count just a tad, and make sure that no apps are running in the background.

okay, appreciate the feedback.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.