Crash master

Hello les “bg” hope you had a good weekend.

I’m here because of the title, I become the master of app crash, it crash everywhere with traffic, I can’t stay more than 5 minutes at a crowded airport although I have a poweful device.

I reinstalled the game, clear cache, clear terrain data but it didn’t solve the issue.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra
OS version: Latest

1 Like

Salut BG,

Your airplane count might be too high for instance, if you have it on very high make sure you lower it to High or Medium.

Let me know how it goes!

1 Like

Thanks for the answer, will try it but I don’t think since I have 12 go of ram available

2 Likes

you can also try lowering your airport objects, i have no idea if thats the cause but i did it to help myself prevent the replay corruption, so i assume both are related to some sort of memory or loading issue

1 Like

Okay thanks, I will keep you up, just departed to Mumbai

Restarting your device before each flight could also help 😉

3 Likes

Do you have a lot of things hanging in the background while running Infinite Flight?

I know @Levi_Park has this tab, too.
Sorry to bother you,Levi, but are you facing the same problem?

I’ve always wanted to buy this device, and I want it to always run IF smoothly lol

1 Like

Tbh this issue started right next the last correction update…

Ps : you can run IF in 60 FPS + Aliasing and everything in high, but you will see your battery drop very fast + a lot of heat

2 Likes

Yeahh i’m using S7+ 512GB and S9 Ultra 512GB! But weird, 7+ is better than S9 Ultra on game performance 😅 Idk why! But at least my tablet never crashed on flight

2 Likes

mine is good

2 Likes

The galaxy Tab serie is good for the game for sure, never crashed in flight that’s the main point, only crash when airport is full even it cant render every plane online (maybe one day)

2 Likes

That tablet is very powerful, i had a Tab s7 and it ran IF smoother than my 12 gb ram s22 ultra. Its kind of weird

3 Likes

No nothing in the background (only IF assistant).

Update, the issue is still an issue

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.