Crash + lights through aircraft

App crashed as I was on final into KATL after a 9 hour flight. I’m on an iPhone XR. It crashed when I tried to zoom in, because someone was doing something erratic maneuvers on approach, it crashed right there. + The lights like go through the aircraft.

1 Like

I also have noticed the lights through the aircraft.

1 Like

Hello Luca,

In regards to lights going through your aircraft, this is a known issue. More information regarding it can be found below:

Take care mate!

1 Like

Yeah lights through aircraft is going with everyone, but dude scenery not loading and fps are so slow, pain.

1 Like

Ah alright, thanks!

Scenery is ok for me but same with fps. And my flight crashed right on final approach 🥲

Can you check to see how much available storage you have left and how was your internet connection?

1 Like

I was flying from OTHH-KATL 16:15 flight time and on finial I thought my game crash, thank god it didn’t.

1 Like

Internet worked fine, no lags or anything and I have almost 40 out 64gb left on that phone

1 Like

Ouh. That’s a nice flight.

1 Like

Did you have any background apps running or were you multi-tasking and did you have any third-party apps running?

1 Like

Nope! None of that, I always make sure nothing is running in the background, I restart my phone before every flight, the only thing I have to admit I forgot to do was clear my cache.

1 Like

That is good to know, I also have the iPhone XR and iPhone 12 Pro, but I haven’t experienced this. What aircraft were you flying?

1 Like

I was flying the 777-200!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.