Crash issue

Just a few minutes ago, I was ready to taxi to runway. Then suddenly, my device make the sound which is similar to the fans on working and game crashed without any signs. Did anyone meet same things like this? Nearly each fight crashes since the server had changed into the present one in expert server and this really drive me crazy.

1 Like

my device is ipad 6, bought a year ago, equipped with ios 16.7.1; And my game has updated to the newest version.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing crashes.

Others are also experiencing app crashes.
Several topics can be found about the issues.

The hotfix already fixed several issues found in crash reports.
Luckily crash reports are sent automatically, so you can count on the devs being hard at work tracking down causes for those crashes and finding fixes for them.
It will take some time though, so please bear with them.
It has top priority.

2 Likes

I am unable to join expert server right now «your account is already being used on another device»……

Wrong topic?

Sometimes it takes a few seconds for the server to register you as offline.
So you get that message when starting a flight too quickly after ending the last one.

reload the app it usually works

Yes, but only because it takes longer than the time the server needs to “release” the user.
Otherwise it’s totally useless in this case.

It still doesn’t work to join, and yes it’s wrong topic hehe

I remember that while the serevr hadn’t been changed to the present now, games bearly crash in all server. So if it is the present server causing countless crashed issues? I think the team of IF can take this issue into consideration and work on it.

The devs are tracking down all the causes of crashes and are creating fixes for them.
The servers have been checked as well and I understand they are really stable at the moment.

Preparations for the next hotfix are underway, so please bear with them.

Yeah i also did experience it multiple times….
It’s coz of the new update.

Dev’s r working on it. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

1 Like

It is because of many changes behind the scenes.
Those changes are necessary to move forward with Project Metal, among other things.
It’s a really complex overhaul of the entire app.
Some issues will only be found when large amounts of users are flying at the same time.
Unfortunately that is something that is hard to simulate during (beta) testing.

1 Like

Alright ! Gatch ya

It’s a really complex transition.

A passage from this article:

1 Like

A lot of people have been experiencing this, including myself. The app has crashed on multiple occasions since the hotfix update has come out. Within the last week or so, I purposely haven’t used this app because it always crashes, despite doing everything I could do to minimise it. I hope it gets fixed soon because it’s slowly pushing me away from Infinite flight!

1 Like

I know it can be frustrating, but like stated earlier:

Solving these crashes is top priority.
You will soon be able to enjoy every aspect of this awesome sim again.

1 Like

I appreciate the response Jan. I completely understand where you’re coming from and that bugs tend to crop up here and there. All my respect goes to those working hard behind the scenes to solve these issues. I look forward to future improvements!

1 Like

Yes I’ve had the same thing happen but I figured for me at least that if I’m not touching my screen as much I would be fine

Well it has been a week now since the app crashed on me the first time and now I have five. My log book is beginning to look ugly. If this way free I could not say anything but its not I am paying for it.

Hi there…
Can you please tell me:

• User:
  • Device:
  • IF:
  • IFAET:
  • Issue:
  • Airports:
  • Stations:
  • Server:
  • Voice used:
  • Reproduce: