Cpt.TC’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hi! I’m currently trying to improve my ATC. I’ll be hosting a half-hour session (or more depending on how many people turn up) at LIPE. (Bologna, Italy.) More details are below:

Time: 1640Z
ICAO: LIPE
Server: Training Server
Duration: 0100H(EXTEND)

Hope to see you there :) oh, and remember to leave me feedback! ^_^

Do you mean 17:40? You put down 16:40.

1 Like

No, I mean 1640Z. 1740 UK Time

Ok, just for my… oh wait time format… just for my knowledge, in 10 mins, right?

Yep :) 10 mins from now

1 Like

Ok, I’ll study the airport, and aircraft there quickly, and see what I can give you :)

I’m annoyed because I am usually grade 3 coming up 4, but afk overspeeding has got the best of me lately…

1 Like

Ok for anyone coming it’s spawn in time :)

1 Like

I will he there in a small Cirrus for a quick take off and landing, mainly for pattern work, then try to fit a Ryanair flight to Stanstead in for you :)

1 Like

Thanks man, appreciated :)

1 Like

Where has everyone gone lol

1 Like

Speaking of violations my parents were trying to talk to me just after take off and I just got a 4 violations come on this week i have had nothing but violations. Sorry i disconnect this is my only device.

1 Like

Thinking of staying open a bit more? If yes, I’ll come for some patterns.

2 Likes

Yep. Il probably be staying for at least an hour now :)

1 Like

Coming in 2 mins. TC-JON

1 Like

I think my opinion so far

All was done well overall

It confused me that you told me left traffic, and when I was on left base, you told another 737 right traffic.

I announced final, full stop, to let you know I am landing rather than touch and go.

You told another aircraft to hold short, not sure if that’s on the aircrafts behalf, because he left, but you quickly realised you have loads of time, which then told them to take off. Immediate take off wasnt worth it when I was 80 knots at 5 miles out with them in a Cirrus. If they were a ‘heavy’ then maybe. I will try to start a quick Ryanair flight to Stanstea.

1 Like

There has just been a runway change. Good training! 12 is now closed. I did experience a LOT of crosswind for my tiny Cirrus. Buttery landing.

1 Like

I’ve announced the change already but thanks ^-^

1 Like

vwhat r u intending of doing?u announced runway change and i dont know where to go

1 Like

The best situation here is to ask be enter left down wind of 30

1 Like

Sorry what? Why did you constantly announce that you were on final