Cpt_Steph’s ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @ N/A

@Cpt_Steph ATC TRACKING THREAD

Hello thanks for coming to my Tracking Thread! You will be helping my skills increase by you all attending my sessions! C:

(For departing aircraft: Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan before contacting ATC.)

Also

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch&gos/patterns! Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out” command.

What Id like to work on:

1. tower when to say straight in and when to say enter DW/Base etc.
    2)Runway changes from approach and or pattern.
  2. any curve balls you could give me

So all help will be greatly appreciated.

Closed

Server:

Training

Airport:

EHAM

ATIS:

N/A (not current)

2 Likes

@Captain_Cign @IF787 @NL-Maxis @MJP_27 @EdCruz @Gritz @Aviation2929 @Mazyad @BritishAirways001 @Marcel001 @Josh_Smith @Ocean1c @Sashaz55 @Alejandro_Castaneda @Derek_McCauley @Stellar_G @USA_ATC @LHardy64 @Henry @Fung_Sum-sum @Tommy @GBKarp @Infiniteflightusa @Thunderbolt @ZCreaser @KBUR_Aviation @JM192G @Mukundan_Srivatsa @Liam06 @Philippe_Gilbert @Shafran @LavernDavisJr1 @Charles_S @Victor_R @Janmesh @CrisYe @Jaylan_Brown @CaptainZac @Dalmo_cabral

Come if you’re free :) would be great for some feedback

1 Like

Can’t come right now but here is a tip don’t open in airports like EHAM if you don’t want trolls open at airports like EDDM or KDAL

1 Like

I don’t mind the trolls, I saw in a another post where if they don’t listen just ‘ghost’ them and act as if they aren’t there. But thanks for the tip :)

1 Like

I’ll stop by! 🙂

1 Like

Hello, just a couple things

• you don’t have to say, “make xxxx traffic” every pattern, its unnecessary

• you took me too close to the A340
    Try not to have patterns running on runways that cross approach paths, just a hassle

• good go-around call the second time though

That’s it for today, that was a good session 🙂

Yeah I was hoping he would land before you came to final then you sped up and hence me saying go-around just safer

1 Like

Yeah, I tried to force the go-around ;)

1 Like

Yeah I could see that, since your slowest speed wasn’t very slow haha

1 Like

Lol 😂

1 Like

Thanks for joining though! hope to see you soon!

This should be the pilots fault

Shouldn’t it be my fault?

No it is not pilots are also responsible to keep distance while flying

1 Like

I guess you have a point, So what should I have done? I wanted him to go left DW for Rwy 18L bt I don’t have an option for that for the T/O clearance, would I say clear for takeoff and then say report left downwind ray 18L?

There is always right downwind

Their paths would have still crossed?

Thanks for the clearance! Seemed like you had things lined out over there.

1 Like

If you are not sure about anything always check the ATC guide

RogerThat4202 What were you flying?