CPT_HILD's ATC Tracking Thread - [OPEN] @KFAT

Hello welcome to my new tracking thread. I know, I already have a existing one but that is being flagged for closure. This is my first time opening in 2 months so bare with me and I do apologize if I don’t bring my best stuff.

Display Name: IFC- CPT_HILD

Status: Open from 2020-07-24T02:45:00Z till 2020-07-24T03:15:00Z

Server: Training

Airport: Tyndall AFB (KPAM)

Frequencies: Ground and Tower

1 Like

Can’t make it tonight, unfortunately. I will be sure to keep my eyes peeled for other times you open :)

1 Like

I’ll stop by for a few minutes :)

1 Like

Wonderful! I do apologize if I don’t provide the best service.

If anyone wants to come by feel free to do so! I’ll extend my time open if people want to come!

Hey again, I was N458WU

Overall, you did a great job! Didn’t find anything major wrong, just minor.

• On my transition, you gave me instructions to transition 2,500 ft or above. The transition was suitable in this scenario, but you should follow the rule of adding 2,500 ft to airport altitude, and then rounding up to the nearest 500. In this case, the airport was at 18 ft. So 2,500+18=2,518ft. When rounded up to the nearest 500, it would be 3,000 ft.
  • On my runway change, you had me “Enter right base RW24L (I think the runway was 24)”. Again, this was okay… but it would have been better if you had them enter right downwind instead of base. Just to give the pilot some flexibility on when they want to turn base.

Again, overall great job! Good luck on becoming IFATC!

1 Like

Ok thanks @Bryan4558 see you next time!

1 Like

Thanks for the ATC, no major issues, except you should really clear eariler, instead of on late downwind or final, clear crosswind or early downwind.

1 Like

Day 1 is complete and I would say it went better than I thought! Thanks to @ToasterStroodie, @CaptainZac, @Bryan4558, and @IF787 for stopping by and tolerating my service. It felt good controlling again! See everyone next time and take care!

2 Likes

I’m was well aware I was dealing with the ground frequency at that time. Also in fighters you guys do patterns a whole lot quicker than airliners so it’s hard adjusting. Thanks for stopping by!

1 Like

Yeah, I was having a bit of fun :)

I do NOT recommend trying to land at 300 knots in an F-14

1 Like

It’s all good. Next time I kindly ask you act professional all the way through as this a serious training environment and it makes my job a whole lot easier! Anyways take care!

1 Like

Yeah sure, no problem 👍
Maybe in a A320 or 737 next time :)

1 Like

Cool. I think since I opened an AFB people wanted to fly fighters.

1 Like

Hello everyone. I come back to open for the 2nd day in row.

Display Name: IFC-CPT_HILD

Status: Open from 2020-07-24T19:45:00Z till 2020-07-24T20:30:00Z

Server: Training

Airport: Fresno Yosemite (KFAT)

Frequency: Ground and Tower

Please do not fly any military aircraft. Act professional as we are in a serious training environment. Hope to see everyone there!

1 Like

I’ll be there 🌝

1 Like

I’ll be there soon

1 Like

I’ll extend my time being open! Feel free to fly as many patterns as you like!

Flawless service. You handled me and other aircraft perfectly and professionally. Well done! 👏

Np @Suhas! Thanks and see you next time!

1 Like