CPT_HILD's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @N/A

Hello everyone! Over the summer I had a tracking thread open for a short time. Now that I’m old enough, I’m going to embark on my official run to be a controller. For the first few sessions I do apologize in advanced that I’ll be pretty rusty. I hope to see you all at many airports around the world!

Display Name: CPT_HILD
Status: Open from 2021-05-04T01:30:00Z till 2021-05-04T02:30:00Z
Server: Training
Airport: Tyndall AFB (KPAM)
Frequencies: Ground&Tower

Hope to see everyone shortly. Once again I do apologize in advanced for any rust.

2 Likes

Tyndall AFB (KPAM) is now open. Runway 14R&14L are in operation. Please be respectful and mindful of other pilots. See you there!

I was LYVA002. Here Is my feedback

First Pattern:

Good

Second:

You did this weird change and moved me to the other side of the airport for no reason. I recommend to keep people on the same side of the airport if possible. Just makes operations flow better.

Forgot to clear me as well

Third:

You could’ve combined the pattern entry as well as a sequence into one

Runway exit - when telling someone to exit the runway, unless they are required to go in a specific direction, don’t tell me I have to exit left. Just tell me them exit anywhere because I should get the option to exit right if I need to go to a terminal. By telling me to exit left, you basically took me to a holding pit of nowhere.

Overall, OK job for your first session but you definitely have some things you need to work on. Good luck and I hope to be at more sessions of yours!

1 Like

Closed for night. Sorry to stop early. Thanks to @CaptainZac, @Nightt, and @Z-Tube! Any feedback is welcome. See you next time.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! Thanks for coming and see you in the future.