Couldn't login

Hi,
Even I have unstalled my IF, it still couldn’t login, what can I do?

You have to reinstall it.

8 Likes

Are you located in China by any chance? Try using a VPN and login.

Try deleting the app and downloading again, if it doesn’t work then restart your router to secure a stable internet connection, and restart your device

Dear all,
I am From Hong Kong, which is as free as UK, I have reinstall already.

Dear all,
I still couldn’t login even I followed the advice

Can you post a screenshot of what’s happening? It would definitely help finding the problem.

As @Ark_of_Ahmed.IF said above could you provide us with a little more information so that we can help you out more effectively.

I can’t upload the screenshot, but it is showing the Authentic screen and happening nothing

What account are you using to sign in?

1 Like

I am using Facebook.

Classic XD
———————————————————————
Hello! Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community otherwise know as the IFC!

We appreciate your post today in the Support Category and we are here to help!

We would first please ask if you could give us some more ‘In-Depth’ detail!

Please include:

• Device brand, model, and current operating system version. Example: iPad Air 2 iOS10, or Samsung GalaxyA7 Android 5.0
  • Any device modifications such as “rooted” or “jailbroken”, custom ROM, or third party apps installed such as screen recorders.
  • Include brief steps you’ve taken to troubleshoot without success. Example: “restarted and reinstalled app without resolution”
  • Screenshots welcome

This will help us resolve your issue.

If you have a concern regarding your Live account subscription, log in errors, or other technical issues requiring the exchange of personal information such as email, purchase receipts, etc. please contact support at support@infinite-flight.com and @Mark_Denton or @Tyler_Shelton will be happy to assist.
When contacting support via email for one of the issues listed above please always include:

• Display Name (not email)
  • Callsign
  • Device
  • Complete copy of purchase receipt (pasted or screenshot)

Thanks for your Co-Operation.

MaksimFerguson

1 Like

Here is some of the details
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Official system
No third party
As I try to login through the Facebook, it showing the authentic screen only and did nothing.
I have reinstall already but still not working.
Display name: IFEP-IFAL-IFHK-HWLIN
CALLSIGN: Infinite 1
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Copy of purchase: Couldn’t upload. Technical issues.

Can you provide the version number of Infinite Flight (from the about screen) I think you may have an older version.

Our minimum device requirements have recently changed due to the rapidly evolving features of Infinite Flight which require greater device performance and specifications to smoothly operate. To ensure the best possible experience we recommend that a device has at least 1GB+ of internal device memory (RAM). Our mission will be to continually optimize performance, however the bar must be raised with future features in mind.

Android Requirements:

• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system or later
  • Device must support OpenGL ES 3.0 (Check here.)

Please install that app and ensure that you can run OpenGL 3.0.

We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.

1 Like

IF ver. 17.12.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 meets all the requirements as they are running Snapdragon 800

Well it was worth a shot. Can you log into facebook from a browser on your device. Just to make sure nothing crazy is blocking it.

Have you ever been able to log in via facebook with this version of Infinite Flight?

1 Like

Yes, It is working, And I can’t login through the IF to the FB

What about this? Have you ever been able to?

It would also really be helpful if you can copy and paste or upload a screen shot of what you are seeing just so we are 100% sure.

I use to able but after the latest update, I become couldn’t login, it only showing the authentic screen only.