Could your live subscription be terminated as punishment?

I was just wondering if you do something bad is it possible for your live subscription to be terminated? if so what stuff would land you in this?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

He’s asking if someone else like staff could terminate it.

You didn’t read what I said I meant it as it would be terminated as a punishment

Yea That’s what I mean

I don’t think so anyway.

Yes they can. @david can tell you!

1 Like

And you can’t?

Well I’m not staff. ;)

But they do have the ability to do that. They did it to a couple of people (Who shall remain Nameless!)

2 Likes

Yes they can do that. If something you have done is really bad (E.g Hack IF Advanced ATC (Which has been done in the past) they can take away all your in app purchases and your live subscription. They can also revoke the account permanently.

1 Like

Well if it is serious, the Developers take action.

MaxSez; when you down load a Web Site or subscribe to an App you enter into a contract called “The Terms of Service” with the Developer and/or the site administrator. Most never read it, they just log in. By Logging in you agree to the terms. In 99 of 100 cases The Developer and/or his site administrator may at his/her discretion suspend access at his/her site w/o refund or recourse per the terms. Always read the fine print. Caveat emptor.

8 Likes

There we go, the icing on the cake! Well done Max. (Have to wait 8 hours to give a ❤️ Back)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.