Could you please rate my controlling at ATC Playground if you have been instructed by me?

Obviously, I want to be ATC controller on ATC with pass test when it’s resumes,so if you don’t mind could you please send me feedback about my control please?
PS:I am usually in KLAX or KNUC as a Tower, Ground sometimes as a center.

Thank you very much I’m very appreciate your feedback!

What is your name?

shuuichifurusawa

@Shuuichi_Furusawa I think I saw you as ATC at KNUC… I was that blank white 737-800 (Test Flight 10) doing touch and go’s with some F22’s and F14’s

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I was cleared for a landing, you just said “when able turn left and contact ground, please expedite traffic on final” so basically I was cleared for the landing on Runway 23, and looking at how long KNUC’s Runway is, had to do 35knts to get to the end before the others even touched the Tarmac.

I don’t know what you’re talking about… Anyway I was flying around San Clemente, and I was cleared for takeoff/landing. What time what it exactly?

@MarshallRotar I saw you as an F14, flying around KNUC. Same time I was doing touch and go’s. I don’t know, I can’t remember!

Well someone type of fighter jet, I remember your name being Marshall.

No I was a Generic Blank White Boeing 737-800, doing touch and go’s, I think that @Shuuichi_Furusawa was my controller. But I can’t play now, my live expired yesterday :P