Corsair International A330-300

Cool shot and angle ! 🔥

1 Like

Thanks for your comment ! @LKA
For a first plane spotting and quite a few hours spent editing (in addition to the travel time to Orly), I am quite happy with the result !

1 Like

We need absolutely Corsair for the A330-300 ! 🔥

Photo by @Karam S Sodhi

2 Likes

Here are some pictures from Reunion Island 🔥

It would be great for the developers to do the real spool up of the a330 for more realism. 🥰

4 Likes

Your photos are just INSANE !
We really see from all angles, the beauty of this livery !

Moreover we just learned that Princess-Juliana Airport (TNCM) is now the new 3D airport for the next 21.3 update and for information Corsair was sending their 747-400 there, an opportunity to fly with the A330-300 from Paris Orly !

3 Likes

Thanks you 😁

2 Likes
Here’s a 🔥🔥🔥 picture shot by

@over_974_flo

𓆈

4 Likes

It’s really a georgous livery ! ✨

Voted ! I want some diversity in the A333 liveries

1 Like

I was about to begin a flight from Saint Dennis to Marseille, but the only airline that operates that route is Corsair 😓

I hope it comes soon 🙌🏼

2 Likes

more details on the livery of our beautiful corsair🥰

2 Likes

Since TFFF (FDF) and FMEE (RUN) got 3D airports, it would be cool to have another airline flying there, but also to other places in Africa !
image0

2 Likes

I believe that Air Austral did it Paris → Marseille → Réunion island with F-OREU someone to confirm?

1 Like

Yes for a moment Air Austral used to do the Réunion->Marseille->Réunion but because of the covid situation I think the route is on stand-by mode.

1 Like

You have my vote!
This livery is necessary.

1 Like

It is a good idea to put this livery in Infinite Flight because there is no Corsair in the game !!!

1 Like

Kids look at where the airline is from, real men look at where the aircraft is from. Also, keep in mind Corsair could have been easily shifted from A330-300 to the A330-900 like it happened with TAP.

3 Likes

Sorry for the bad behaviour !

I invite you to be redirected to the A330-900 neo of the corsair for better chances !

1 Like

VERY SAD to not this livery in the 330

2 Likes