Corporate Retreat @ Caribbean - 170600ZMAY19

Good choice :) I love flying in the Caribbean
🛫✈🛬

5 Likes

Huh! Interesting…time to bring the TBM-930 out of the BennyBoy Corporate Hanger. I don’t have an exam tomorrow so I can enjoy this FNF.

:)

7 Likes

Nice! It will be a great chance to fly with CCX 😁

2 Likes

Awwww… no TNCM??? Sad ;-;

4 Likes

Hey Misha I like how you posted a picture of your registration on the A318.

Misha: “Just casually advertising the fact I have my own personal registration on an Infinite Flight livery”

9 Likes

It’s for everyone’s own good. TNCM would be absolute chaos otherwise.

15 Likes

Agreed! There would be heavies everywhere!

1 Like

Go have a look at the Eva B787-10 😛

5 Likes

what…im confused…

Edit: Oooooohhhhhhh…right :)

B-MISHA
love it

2 Likes

Agreed. With the lack of space, one runway, and heavy abilities, it would be IFATC’s worst nightmare.

4 Likes

Ayyyyy, my home in the poll. Looking forward to this as today and Saturday is carnival in Cayman so Friday gives some good down time to fly.

1 Like

I love corporate themes! Can’t wait another great FNF!

Hey, The 737BBJ has a 12hr flight range, right?

2 Likes

Aw this looks fun. Too bad I won’t be able to come since I got reported and I am temporarily a grade 2.

2 Likes

Just a curious question. Are we not permitted to fly in and out if these airports period? Not even fly and not interfere with the event?

2 Likes

If they weren’t, everyone would fly from them to the other airports that are open, especially TNCM.

This would result in:

• Less traffic for other open airports
  • Poor behaviour at those busy airport without ATC such as TNCM

On top of that, this event is across the whole region, and there are event airports where traffic is being directed. If I could, I would close all non-event airports in the area.

2 Likes

Hey Misha, whats the largest these airports can handel, a 75 or what.

Most can handle any aircraft up to a 747

Don’t know. Have a look for yourself. I’m not here to help you plan your flights 😉

4 Likes

Oh, still, a 12hr Corprated A340 flight from Dubai is good.