Copying my route

Hello guys i would like to know how to copy the route from my flight because i want to save it for a future flight.

1 Like

This is not possible in-game currently.

However, if you copied the FPL from FPLtoIF.com, then it’s possible that the FPL will be ready to copy again.

3 Likes

Mmmm… wdym?
U made a flight plane and u want to copy that’s to IF? Or u have a manually generated FPL and u want to save it?
For the first option just re-copy the fpl from where u took it and paste it to notes or something like that, in the second case u have to write down each waypoint, if u want the next time to just copy and paste that write the FPL distancing every waypoint with one space!
Hope I answered ur question
Let me know if otherwise

1 Like

I made this flight plan and i want to copy it.
I guess i have to go with the hard way.
Thank you.

Sad to hear that it is a long flight plan and i don’t want to lose it.
Thank you.

Take a screenshot of your flight plan and when you wanna fly just type all of the waypoints in the “Search” on the top right and it we’ll generate the plan for you.

3 Likes

well that seems a long cut
ratther if2fpl is better.

1 Like

I have already typed it in my notes.
Thank you for your answer.

1 Like

I made the plan because this route doesn’t exist.
It was a shape of an ostrich head but unfortunately infinite flight crashed but i will fly again soon.
Thank for your answer.

You could always just go old school and write it down or if you got it from simbrief you could copy the flight plan along with all the charts

1 Like

Yeah i have writen it down and copy it on my next flight.
Thank you for your answer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.