Copenhagen to Reykjavik in 10 replay screenshots

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

DENMARK TO ICELAND

We’re departing the Nordic country of Denmark today onboard IceAir flight 205, bound for the airline’s home country and bringing “Eldborg”, this 757-208 out of storage so we can hear those 2 Rolls Royce RB211-535 E4 engines hammer away at the skies once again…

✈️✈️✈️

Climbing out of Denmark over the North Sea and cruising over the southern tip of Norway, the Norwegian Sea and the Faroe Islands , the punchy 757 was able to flex its muscles and show what a great build it really is.

✈️✈️✈️

It was bumpy out there - land to water to land and a meaty 80 knot easterly wind to keep us company over the North Sea as well. Overall a thoroughly enjoyable trip!

✈️✈️✈️

Departure: EKCH (Copenhagen Airport Kastrup, Copenhagen, Denmark).
Arrival: BIKF (Keflavik Airport, Iceland).
Flight time: 2 hours 51 minutes.
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times

20 Likes

I like Reykjavik because you can get some nice shots there and it’s the only Icelandic word I can pronounce correctly. Nice photos 👍

2 Likes

Thanks, i’s certainly a lovely place to explore!

Very nice photos! I love those Copenhagen routes! Hopefully I can fly to Greenland from there with the A330 update!

1 Like

i know which airline you are talking about, they only have the -200

Wrong airport :/ Its actually BIKF