Becoming a pilot is the dream for many aviation enthusiasts. In Panama there are several flight schools that help those who want to fulfil their dreams, but one stands out from the group.
The Higher Latin American Academy of Aviation (Academia Latinoamericana de Aviación Superior in Spanish), also known by its acronym ALAS (literally WINGS in English) is a flight school based at Albrook Airport (PAC/MPMG), founded in 2013.
The school attracted more attention when they partnered with Copa Airlines to launch a pilot program, awarding scholarships for those to wish to enroll in the academy, aimed at training students with the latest in technology. At the end of their course, they’ll receive a job offer at the airline.
The Copa Airlines livery in Infinite Flight is outdated and needs a rework asap!
- New CopaAirlines logo typography.
- Split scimitar winglets.
- Star Alliance logo (on both sides between the cockpit windows and the front doors).
- Bare metal belly.
Suggestions for a new registration to replace the current one in IF (HP-1522CMP):
- HP-1836CMP: Copa’s first 737-800 with split scimitar winglets.
- HP-1857CMP: youngest 737-800 of their fleet.
- HP-1856CMP: 2nd youngest 737-800 of their fleet.
- HP-1855CMP: 3rd youngest 737-800 of their fleet.