Cool Vintage Miami 747 landing

It’s 1989, You’re parked here, close to RWY 9 of MIA international , at NW 72nd avenue, reading the News about NASA. A calm wind carries you to the 25 degrees of the Atlantic coast.
Suddenly, a man with a camera screams " She is coming, she is coming!" . You’re getting out of you car , while a huge sound is surrounding you, and takes this:

18 Likes

Another amazing picture @Captain_Lufty. I wish I was around then things like aviation seemed so cool and rare then. Now it’s common and it’s sad to hear that not many people care about it anymore.

1 Like

Great mini story bro it’s cool and good pic and edit

1 Like

Hey do a northwest 747 vintage picture at HOUSTON

2 Likes

Thank you, yes, i understand what you’re saying. Unfortunately many people are forgiving what the gold age of aviation was. This is what i want to bring back today in my topics and little stories. I hope i’m doing it right

1 Like

Thank you very much!

I’m completely rogering this. If you want i can send you a picture by dm instead of waiting a whole day

Yeah you are doing it right. I wish I could’ve flown on the B742 or a B767 with those plushy seats. Not the hard bits of plastic with a thin piece of fabric for padding. Also people back then used to dress up for flying. Men used to be in suits an all but nowadays people dress down for flying. Not all people look bad but I’ve seen some people look homeless lol.

1 Like

I agree with you. These planes, years were different, the B747-200, MD11,DC10, MD80, b717,727,737-200,300,400… NASA space shuttle, Apollo, vintage cars, American dream… I want to bring back this today

1 Like

Cool! I plan to do a retro Miami topic soon!

1 Like

This sounds interesting! Thank you for the kind words

There is a B747-2 freighter on flight radar right now, flying from Abu Dhabi to somewhere in Europe I think (unspecified). Reg is ER-BAT and is almost 37 years old!

1 Like

Yeah just found it! Old but still fly, proving that this is a good product, with good maintenance ofc. Airline is fly pro, respect. Geo sky fly them often out of Tbilisi too, i believe

1 Like

Sure go ahead and send

Ok, let me do it.