Cool Parallel takeoff/landing

I was doing a flight with my online friend. After we had landed I realized in replays that I did a parallel landing/takeoff with Tyler_Shelton. I didn’t notice this live but I didn’t in replays.

Plane: CRJ-700 and -200
Flight: KDCA-KEWR:
Flight time: 30min
Time: around 9:00pm EST

Me on approach

Me landing (It was hard but we don’t talk about it)

Tyler_Shelton takeoff

2 Likes

Very cool pics Indeed, it’s pretty rare to get the honor of being close with a staff in the game.

Also, I would suggest taking another look at this topic here

for more info on rules for the category as your pictures don’t meet the requirements to post, as they include display names and the hud bar

P.s, don’t tag staff unless it’s supper important, as it just add on to the tons of notifications they receive each day

2 Likes

Very Nice!

1 Like

O sorry. I’m still new to the IFC. Is there a way that I can take it away. And thanks.

Yea, just click that pencil button on your main post and edit out the tags. And no worries.

1 Like

Ok thanks. Why is there a 10 letter thing lol.

Thank you. This 10 letter thing lol.

Hey there! Great to see you engaging with the community! Unfortunately, I hate to say that your topic today violates the #screenshots-and-videos category guidelines. Images are not allowed to have items such as display tags showing.

Below I have provided the guidelines for this category. If you can edit out the display tags and re-upload the images, in a timely matter, you should be fine. If not, this topic may be closed, sadly.

Regardless, thanks for being here and I look forward to seeing you around!

2 Likes

Roger that.

Oh ok I’m a read all the rules before I keep posting.

1 Like

Hello

Per the category rules as shared above, please make sure your pictures are free of the user tags and other user interface tools that may exist.

Thanks!

1 Like