Cool Aviation merchandise you have!

IMG_0708

I’ve gotten lots of comments on this tie (including a really sarcastic one from my Cheif pilot!)

4 Likes

I have a funny aviation shirt
(I can’t find it though 😢

Lol!!! I remember seeing that post.

If you are talking about from actual planes, I have 2 Virgin America cups and 2 Virgin America napkins along with 2 Virgin America safety cards. Will PM pics to whoever wants to see them

1 Like

Here’s some of the stuff I have, fun fact southwest actually sent me that bag because they really liked a picture I took over the Grand Canyon

4 Likes

They are real sent by British airways to my dad who works in the control tower. He gave them to me about 1 month ago.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the real ones are in the Smithsonian. You must have a photocopy of the flight plan.

Haha, could you tell me what the joke was? I have a feeling I know it

I would get banne for bad language haha

I have over 300 model aircraft and over 100 books and magazines.

I think that is the last JFK-LHR flight not LHR-JFK flight.

1 Like

Some vintage things that I have. Believe me, I’m only 13, these are just a few things that collected over the years. I have just over 100 magazines, to many to take a picture of. I only have about 70 model airplanes that are Gemini jets, and 100 all together. IMG_2200

3 Likes

I wonder where you got those from???

Gents, those are genuine PLOG and FPL. I’m an air traffic controller and asked BA for a copy. I also kept copies of the flight progress strips and gave them to my son last month. Still miss those 09L departures with the steep right turn over the hangers with full afterburners!

3 Likes

Wow, that’s truly amazing.

Dang, why did I laugh. I do remember that topic aswell. Just made me laugh at 11:30PM lol

A few more things that I have

Again, only 13

2 Likes

lets just say i have so much that i dont know what to do with

1 Like

If you want to you can mail them to me,Or you can give them to me in person over some Starbucks coffee at JFK Airport, lol

I would love to see you then, Please pm me

1 Like