Cool Aviation merchandise you have!

Good day everyone! Today I will be showing some of my aviation merchandise, pins and other things.

My Cousin works for Robinson and so she gave me this shirt. It shows an R44 and all the cool specs of it! Here are a couple of pins I have! There is an R44, Blue Angles, and C-130 pin. My cousin gave me the R44 one, and the other 3 I got were from the Camarillo Airshow I went to a month ago😃. Share some cool stuff you all have!

15 Likes

I have an airplane galley cart from a united 747 that landed in Victorville in 2008-2009.

6 Likes

Wow that is actually really cool! You should sell ice cream in that haha.

2 Likes

I was thinking about that when I first got it but now I’m in the process of cleaning it up and turning it into a Tv stand.

4 Likes

I forgot to add I have two rows of 737 economy seats.

4 Likes

IMG_8792

Keep Calm and Squawk 7700 jumper 😃

20 Likes

How’d you get this stuff?

2 Likes

I have a bunch of the “Remove Before Flight” keyrings which I get at every aviation event I go to.

1 Like

I have an Emirates and Qantas luggage containers in storage.

These things:

Source:(https://thehiddenskyline.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/dsc031323.jpg)

Don’t ask me why I have them 😂 I was thinking of converting one of them into a home cockpit…

7 Likes

Have you checked if they’re empty!? 😂

1 Like

Of course! I picked them up from a warehouse selling ex-airline property near Sydney Airport, so they had all been emptied.

3 Likes

I went to vcv an asked and got all of it off retired planes that just came in.

1 Like

Where’d you buy that? I wouldn’t mind wearing that, although maybe not in an airport…

1 Like

Nice blue angles pin!

I will post some of my stuff later;-)

1 Like

Alright,

A few pins:

2 posters:

A growing collection of models:

And finally, several books and magazines:

8 Likes

I have the final LHR - JFK Concorde flight plans

And these models

11 Likes

As far as I know, @Lolo31R has a lot of safety cards he stole from various airlines

11 Likes

Ahhh yes I remember that topic lol

2 Likes

I wear mine at the airport all the time, it’s the only way to see how many avgeeks there are 😂

Here it is:

3 Likes

Were those Concorde plans a copy of the real ones? Or the legitiment ones?