Controlling at KONT

Did some controlling at KONT this afternoon and I must say it was TS1 and everyone was listening and doing a fabulous job. Not sure if any regulars were there a little bit of go

6 Likes

Always a good feeling when folks obey you on TS1. You must have been a hell of a controller. Tag me and I’ll fly under you if I can! Have a blessed day/night

4 Likes

I’ll let you know in a pm when I’m gonna control next

1 Like

KONT is not a major airport like KLAX, you will not see as many trolls and dummies. In fact, I recommend controlling there, you Wil have more fun.

2 Likes

I barely see anyone at KONT

2 Likes

Oh I know but it still got a little busy. Seems like when people see and airport with active atc they tend to spawn there and I rarely control so it was nice for people to follow commands and I also think I did a good job at spacing everything out the proper distance

Please let me know as well , would love to join ! :)

1 Like

Will do might be tonight if I don’t have to pick my step kids up

1 Like

Picking up step kids or controlling ATC on infinite Flight ?

i know which one takes priority in my life… Controlling ATC on Infinite Flight , make your step kids take the bus ;)

I am joking, so don’t take this seriously :)

1 Like

i was at kont…ur welcome for all those “awsome job” compliments!!!

1 Like

I wasn’t going to take it seriously. It’s Friday for me so I have all night to play 😬

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.