Controller

If you go by the name Wizziam and were controlling at KSAN on TS1.You were doing a nice job, Message me here .// Recruiter

8 Likes

Who is he… cause he just got on my bad side by ghosting me for no reason.

3 Likes

i know who he is , allow me to find his username on IFC or i shall message him on Slack to get in touch with you :)

1 Like

Have messaged him on Slack to get in touch with you ASAP via IFC ! Hope you are able to resolve your issue regarding the ghosting …

He tells me to line up and wait… did that. Then he tells me… twice to expedite. Ok… why, I’m on the runway already and he didn’t give me clearance to take off, hence line up and wait, which I’m doing. Then he tells me “please read tutorials and how to use ATC instructions” … wait what! Then I get a “grade 2 message”

1 Like

Seems like bit of a misunderstanding , I’m sure it will all be sorted out quickly and you will be back to grade 5 in no time. Ghosting can be reversed , anyway he should get back to you soon.

Until then enjoy the training server ;)

2 Likes

Problem resolved!

2 Likes

That’s actually me in the 787 holding short (N1DE). You were having Network Issues consistently and it was holding up traffic for like 10 mins. It was just holding up the flow of the operation. Cheers Mate!

1 Like

I can understand that but on my end everything was fine, or so it seemed. So I was waiting for the takeoff command but I didn’t get it. One of those technical wi if connection problems at the right moment but wrong timing! Problem solved so everything is everything!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.