Controller

What is the best controller for IF?

My bad. I meant like joystick.

1 Like

What do you mean can you be more detailed? the best Yoke stick controller or like ATC controller

regarding ATC -

Expert Server is by fully trained and certificated pilots with a wide knowledge of aviation, and happy to help you out.

Training Server is just free for all, sometimes you can get amazing people, and other times people with no idea… Good Luck basically.

Regarding Yoke Controller -

I wouldn’t have a clue as I don`t use this. you can probably check this out on other topcis ;)

Happy Flying!

For the price, the Logitech Extreme 3D joystick works really well. Very smooth movements as well as many configurable buttons for Infinite Flight.

I’d check that out if you are referring to game stick controllers.

The best controller for IF is just your device(in my opinion). I’ve tried joysticks, and at times, they can feel sluggish or not responsive enough compared to just using your device.

Joystick. Not ATC

I use the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick and it’s amazing! Having something so good for $50 is crazy!

Is having a joystick or yoke good? Review of Joystick and quick tutorial for you guys. I mean you can read through this and see if this helps.