Controller Won’t Respond

If ATC doesn’t respond to my appeal about a report, does that mean I am just banned for a week, no matter the offense? Im shook

1 Like

I belive you PMed person about 30mins ago right? They have lives he will get back to you when he will have time…

8 Likes

If thats after a week…

Give them time everyone has lives but until they respond and deem that it isn’t your fault yes you won’t be allowed on Expert for 7 days unfortunately.

1 Like

why does everyone (including to other people) respond to a question like this that it’s only been 30 min?

Because it has only been 33 minutes since you sent a PM?

2 Likes

Becuse this is topic that 100+ people see and there is PM where only one person sees and thats your controller…

how would you know that?

1 Like

You made a topic about getting reported 33 minutes ago. Correct?

1 Like

I am shook at your patience. It was only a while ago you were reported.

5 Likes

LOL yes but another guy that asked something similar (a few months ago) got the same answer, but there was nothing to hint that about the time he sent his pm

It’s just like if you text someone you can’t expect a reply straight away, patience is key, ifatc are real people too and they have lives out of if, don’t expect them to monitor ifc 24/7

My gosh be patient people have lives

1 Like

The reason people are saying the time is because controllers have lives. We play sports, we cook food, we work, we pay bills. Let us live without being a slave to the IFC please.

2 Likes

well in my defense he was the guy to reported me only 30 min ago…

You act like its been a week with no reply

2 Likes

And you can’t expect them to monitor ifc every 30 minutes

1 Like

Trio is still controlling. He will contact you when he’s finished. Give him a break, KLAS is extremely busy right now.

Homework, school, sports they have lives too

How out of touch with reality can you be? It was a rhetorical point. And yes, I do work at a local fast food chain.

8 Likes