Controller style

I respect all developers hard work for this amazing game, i want a suggestion though and im not used to tilting controller, it would be cool if there’s an option to change controller style in settings like “Tilting, Joystick” so it would be amazing if you add Joystick controller.

Hello,

Firstly, welcome to the community! It’s great to have you here with us!

If you would like to see different controlling styles added to the simulator such as a virtual joystick, then I strongly recommend showing your support in this feature request linked below:

Additionally, I would recommend checking out Fly-by-Wire 2.0 which is a third party app that makes your mobile a yoke or joystick which is available for iOS.

Check out the topic below for more information on Fly-by-Wire 2.0:

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great rest of your day!

The fly by wire, is it only for IOS? because i’m on Androidm

Unfortunately, as far as I’m aware fly-by-wire is only available on the app store for iOS.

As mentioned above, if you would like to see a virtual joystick as a control option in game then voting for the feature request in my previous reply is the best way to show your support.

See this reply from Seb:

It might seem difficult to use right now, but with practice it will become natural. On screen joysticks are quite janky and offer a limited range of movement, plus they take up screen real-estate.

Give it a try!

That’s okay, i’ll just practice alot with the tilting controller. Im sure ill get better with it.

1 Like