Controller at SFO, controlling or trolling? Training Server

So today while flying my 737 out of KSFO on the ground frequency i switch over to the tower frequency (i was holding short the runway and tower tells me “Alaska 634 tune atis for airport info” (I’m kinda new to live so i have no clue how) then i say to ATC “San Francisco tower Alaska 634 ready for take off runway 10L” the controller says back “Alaska 634 cleared for imeidiet takeoff runway 10L” so i taxi on the runway and at about 20-30 knots in to my take off role The controller comes back on “Alaska 634 expedite off” i comply and contact ground and taxi back to the end of the runway I contact tower again “San Francisco tower Alaska 634 ready for take off runway 10L” the controller is busy telling an aircraft he was not cleared to take off (while that aircraft was sitting at the gate) then the controller says “Alaska 634 cleared for take off 10L” again i acknowledged and the same thing happens "Alaska 634 expedite off’ (i wouldn’t have complied but remaining professional i comply taxi to the end of the runway and the controller says "Alaska 634 See help forum for ATC instructions (like the infamous hey do you have a pen) i taxi to the end of the runway and go threw the procedure of requesting take off and this time the controller says “Alaska 634 you are not cleared to take off” (While holding short of the runway this same you are not cleared to take off thing happens 3 more times before he clears me to take off) and then he tells me to expedite AGAIN that’s when i finally quit

2 Likes

Is the controller still on now?

1 Like

It’s the training server.
#fly expert

14 Likes

Sounds more like con_trolling to me.

8 Likes