Control ception

Currently working in the tower in both KLAX ( infinite flight) and EBCI ( irl)๐Ÿ˜ ( during my breaks ofc)

32 Likes

Awesome! Also welcome to the community!

Thank you very much!๐Ÿ˜‰

Woah, great work!

Welcome to the IFC, great to have you! :)

Amazing ๐Ÿคฉ and welcome to the community, if you want, you can apply for IFATC ( if you meet the requirements) to test your ATC skills in infinite flight on the expert server ๐Ÿ™‚

If theyโ€™re an air traffic controller in real life, the process of joining IFATC will probably be a cakewalk.

Thatโ€™s for sure but I believe itโ€™s not the same commands as in real life for atc

Thank you! Really appreciate it๐Ÿ˜‰

1 Like

Thank you very much!๐Ÿ˜ I am planning to apply tomorrow or pretty soon๐Ÿ˜‹

No worries, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll be a great controller on the expert ๐Ÿ˜‰

Itโ€™s almost exactly the same. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mainly cause @Tyler_Shelton runs the IFATC, and he was/is a IRL controller.

Are you just observing in the tower IRL or are you actually playing Infinite Flight while on duty?

5 Likes

i was on the ground frequency but no traffic so i allowed myself to play a bit๐Ÿ˜…

2 Likes

Is this something that should be posted publically online with time stamps?

4 Likes

Yep normally 0 issues posting. Nothing happened on the freq at the time and was about to get released

2 Likes

But even if nothing is happening are they really ok with you playing games in your iPad while you are up there? I donโ€™t mean to be accusatory or anything because I am not aware of your company policies but I would be pretty surprised tbh if they were ok with personal device use in the tower at any time.

2 Likes

They are. I probably miss written my message earlier but i was on duty ( like working today) but was released on the grnd frequency when i was playing so i was actually not working when i took the picture. Of course they donโ€™t allow devices when working , but whenever you are on break, you can do whatever you want even playing computer games if you like๐Ÿ˜‰

2 Likes

Is it often busy there? Not familiar with this airport

1 Like

Ay a fellow Belgian! Welcome mate.

Wasnโ€™t expecting a CRL controller here for sure. Very cool.

Not quiet, but compared to other international airports (mainly Brussels a little to the North) itโ€™s not that busy. Handful of aircraft per hour at most (usually less than 10 commercial). Mostly Ryanair. There is a fair amount of general aviation/business traffic too.

1 Like